The following extensions to the period of validity for Officials Licences have been agreed, to assist those individuals who may have been unable to fulfil the renewal requirements due to the various Covid restrictions in place:
- Any licences that expired in 2020 and were not renewed have been extended until 31 December 2021
- For example, if your licence expired on 31 October 2020 and you did not renew it, you now have until 31 December 2021
- Any licences that are due to expire in 2021 and were not renewed before 30 April 2021 have been extended by 12 months
- For example if your licence expired on 31 March 2021 and you did not renew it, you now have until 31 March 2022
- Any licences that are due to expire in 2022 will extended by 12 months – this work is currently ongoing but should be completed shortly.
This applies to both pool and open water licences.
New licence cards will not be issued but you can check your renewal dates at https://www.swimming.org/swimengland/club-member-check/ (subject to your data protection choices).
Many thanks for your continued assistance in getting competitions back up and running for all of our athletes.