Following the reintroduction of a level of competition across the UK, the British Swimming SOG has taken the following decision with regards to deadlines for candidates to complete Judge 1 training:
- Anyone who completes their Judge 1 online theory training by the 31 August 2021 will have until 31 July 2022 to complete their practical training.
- Anyone who completes their Judge 1 online theory training from 1 September 2021 onwards will have 11 months to complete their practical training.
Points to note:
- The date of completion of the theory training is the date on the certificate.
- It is important that candidates enter the correct date when uploading their certificate, otherwise it defaults to 1 January 2021.
- Any practical training that has already been completed can be used, provided it meets the criteria for mentoring as laid down in the log book.
Log books are now being issued on a regular basis so if they are not being received then candidates should email firstname.lastname@example.org with their membership number if they have been waiting more than 2 weeks from uploading their certificate.