Nominations for the 2014 Aquaforce awards will open on 1st June and will provide an opportunity to say thank you to the volunteer workforce who dedicate countless hours to our sport.
There are seven ASA Aquaforce categories:
- Club Volunteer of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution by a Young Volunteer
- Outstanding Contribution to Swimming in the Community
- Outstanding County or Regional Contribution
- Services to Officials’ Development
- Volunteer Teacher/Coach of the Year
- Celebrating Excellence in Club Volunteering (national award only)
Nomination forms will be available on the ASA website from 1 June 2014.
All nominations and enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org